Re: magnum performance parts

From: ewfigueroaa (BAMILLER@CSUPomona.Edu)
Date: Thu Oct 17 1996 - 17:24:03 EDT

I'd be willing to bet that if you dropped the 360 crate engine in WITH the beer
keg maniford and all of the associated smog stuff it'd pass a visual and maybe
even a sniffer inspection. If my memory serves right the only difference from
318 to 360 is stroke. The bore has most of the effect on emissions and fuel
economy (I wont write why here cause its kinda complicated). Even if the bore
is larger it can't be that much larger. Last time I smogged my 318 Magnum Dak
it wasn't even remotely close to failing.

Brett Miller
5.2L 5spd. Dak Sport