Ignition Problems Still

From: Scott May - Computing & Telecommunications - SUNY Delhi (MAYSA@snydelab.delhi.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 27 1996 - 15:10:07 EST

     I am still having ignition problems. I have replaced the coil, and
Hall effect senesor and because the battery was shot, so I put a new one in it
Friday. It seemed to run fine for two days, but it won't start again.
I cleaned every connector on the thing and no difference. I am not getting
any juice to the coil when I turn it over. The meter didn't even move!
I'm going looking for a new SBEC tomorrow. I don't know what else it could
be. Do these go flaky like this?

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.
Scott...

| Scott May | Lead Programmer/Analyst |
| | |
| SUNY Delhi | Delhi College of Technology |
| 327 Bush Hall | State University of New York |
| Delhi, NY 13753 | |
| | Internet: maysa@snydelab.delhi.edu |