Re: "Brick Wall--Revisited"--reply, reply, reply, reply, ad infinitum

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 28 1996 - 15:48:25 EST

I must be guilty also, but my 2 year old and 7 month old kids never
complained once while sucking someone's headlights out. Everyone has their
opinions. So from this statement, everyone can discern that my Sport has a
bench seat, eh? In other words, let's change the subject. How many of you
have had the anti-lock brain box
take a dump on them? Or their xmsn crossmember bolts come loose?
Anyone heard Dodge gives up the rights to running Cummings in 2000 to
Ford????
Kuk