Re: Flames? (gas guage)

From: Bryan M. Harper (bharper@xtdl.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 1996 - 22:27:16 EST

> I don't know how related this is, but it reminded me of a "problem"
>I have... When my gas guage registers empty, I can only get 17 gallons
>into the tank. Originally, I thought I had gotten the smaller tank
>by accident....

I have the same problem, I'm supposed to have a 22 gal tank, and after the
gague is on "E" and the dummy light screams "Fill Me, Stupid!" I still have
7 gallons left. I don't know, Atleast this way, even if I think I should
get gas, in an emergency, I don't really have to... (I'll never run out!!!!!)

Bryan Harper

93' 4X4 LE Auto 5.2

                \\|//
                (o o)
~ Bryan Harper ~
~ bharper@xtdl.com ~
~ http://www.xtdl.com/~bharper ~
                      || ||
                 || ||
                (__)(__)

-If quiters never win, and winners never cheat, then
 who is the fool who said "Quit while you're ahead"?