Re: 4X4 Stuff...

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Sat Nov 02 1996 - 20:19:58 EST

John Lindsay wrote:

> Still searching without success for a shift improver kit for my slushbox
> trans ('95 5.2 4x4). Any suggestions?

our is a full modified valve body... it is awesome and powerful...
general response is from customers... "MAN!... like WOW... even the guy
that installed it was impressed and he builds racing trans... or he
works for the Dodge dealer...

> Also looking for recommendations on exhaust & ignition.

MPI?MSD... everyday!!

 Headers worth the
> trouble? headers too early kill bottom end... MPI TBI better choice.

 What CAT-back exhaust is worth while =AND= is Ca. emmissions legal?

Gibson is the winner hands down and CA EPA OK

> I'm thinking about the Jacobs ignition, any opinions? How much butchering
> of the stock wiring to put it in?

we don't suggest it... many my customers state... "returned for credit!"

--

Jules/MPI 99 Tech Central Dodgeville, RAM USA