Re: Flames? (gas guage)

From: Paul Stoehr (pstair@peaka.net)
Date: Tue Nov 05 1996 - 05:06:04 EST

Hi Sam,
I have no doubt that you are right concerning the gas tank capacity.
Wouldn't be the first time I've gotten wrong info from the dealer
concerning my truck. That's why I depend on everyone's expertise to
get the real scoop on the Dodge Dakota, sure has helped me in the past.
Is it true that these fuel injected trucks are very hard to start
when they run out of gas? The dealer (here we go again) told me, when
I first bought the truck, that it would have to be towed in to the
dealership if it ran out of gas. I've never let her go empty, so....
I had to have the fuel sender replaced once under warranty, it was
bouncing all over the place and it is starting to do the same thing
again at 50,000 miles. hmmmmmmmm....
                                Paul