RARE BREED

From: Norah Kiraly (kiralyn@tor.hookup.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 1996 - 10:01:31 EST

Hi All!!

Are Dakota owners special or what??? I don't know about anywhere else but
Ontario -- no matter where I go, if I see another Dakota on the road, it
seems to be an unwritten rule that you must: wave, honk, smile, thumbs up,
whatever. I haven't met one on the road yet that doesn't acknowledge your
presence. I never had this driving any of my other vehicles (LeMans,
Camero). The only other group that I've noticed doing this are the GRAND
CHEROKEE LIMITED EDITION owners. However, there are so many here now (I
guess no longer LIMITED), that the novelty for them seems to have worn off.

I was stopped at a red light last month beside another Dakota. We started
conversing about our trucks and needless to say the traffic behind us was
not impressed. We both headed for the first parking lot and carried on the
conversation for 2 hours over coffee. Dakotas seem to attract a lot of
great friendships and I just want to let everyone know how glad I am to be a
part of this group. I've gotten a lot of helpful info here and enjoy the
company.

Thanks to all you RARE BREEDS!!!!

Norah
'95 Dakota Sport, 4x2 Club Cab, V6, 3.9L, black
'95 Dakota Sport, 4x2 Club Cab, V6, 3.9L, black