pics on web page

From: Norah Kiraly (kiralyn@tor.hookup.net)
Date: Sat Nov 16 1996 - 21:00:08 EST

I am impressed.

I guess I'll just have to get a good one made and submit it for your approval.
My Dak doesn't have an ounce of chrome, everything is solid black, with the
same rims as Kuk's.

Here's a good one: Was bored today and went for a drive - got pulled over
for what, I don't know. Trust me, I wasn't going too too fast. Cop gives
me a lecture on road safety and asks me out for dinner to discuss my eratic
driving habits (yeah right) and compare my Dak with his!!

Guess I'm going out - see ya. (You guys choose - dinner or a ticket??)

Norah Kiraly, kiralyn@tor.hookup.net
'95 Dakota Sport, 4x2 Club Cab, V6, 3.9L, black