re: was weather, now cop update

From: Norah Kiraly (kiralyn@tor.hookup.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 1996 - 05:44:11 EST

At 08:24 PM 11/17/96 +0000, you wrote:

>Norah:
>
>You never did send us any details on the big date with "Johnny Law".
>Soooo, did you have to pay the ticket? ;^)
>

>=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
>'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
>'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd (on order)

Ok Scott,

He picked me up Sat. night in his dakota ('93 V8 4x4) which was disgustingly
beat up and dirty. I was in shock because I keep mine always clean, no
scratches and pampered. I know what I've got and look after it. No way to
impress me!!

He asked where I'd like to go for dinner - so I picked a place that I've
been to and where I know the people. Better safe than sorry. After a 1/2
hour lecture on how lucky I was that he didn't give me a ticket (would've
been over $500 - was doing 150km [90 mpg] in a 100km [60 mpg] zone), all he
talked about was his job, his life, etc. etc. etc. I was nervous and bored
(never been out with a cop before), so I had a few too many to drink and
paid the price all day yesterday. Nice enough guy - but too full of himself.

So, I got out of the ticket and learnt an important lesson - don't get caught!!!

Seriously, I don't normally drive like that, but I couldn't help myself. It
was a nice day, clean truck, full tank - who could resist???

Norah Kiraly, kiralyn@tor.hookup.net
'95 Dakota Sport, 4x2 Club Cab, V6, 3.9L, black