Time for new shocks.

From: Kraieski, Mark (Mark.Kraieski@transquest.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 1996 - 13:53:37 EST

I'm looking for shock absorber recommendations for a '92, Club Cab, 4WD,
V8, auto, HD suspension. Somewhere in the last 77,000 miles the ride has
become quite bouncy after any surface irregularity and handling is
sluggish and nonresponsive.

Maybe five percent of my usage is off-road driving, the rest is mostly
highway. Stock wheels and tire size. No plans to lift it or crank up the
torsion bar. I'd like improved on and off road handling but the off-road
use is not extreme. What have you all tried. What worked, what didn't?

Mark

Mark E. Kraieski
Director, Enterprise Product Development
TransQuest, Inc. 404/714-1749
mailto:mark.kraieski@transquest.com