air cleaners for '94 V6

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 1996 - 13:21:40 EST

Hi All:

My dad has a 1994 Dakota SLT with the V6. Has anyone out there in
Dakota land tried the after-market air filters or intake packages on
a V6? He puts on tons of miles and watches his gas consumption
very closely so any improvement in milage would show up right away.

Will the FIPK work on the V6? That would make a very cool present to
find under the tree on Xmas morning. :^)

Thanks in advance.

(He'll probably trade-in that '94 after he sees my '97. Hee hee
hee!)

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd (on order)