Re: COP DATE

From: Jane or Larry Elliott (elliott@serv.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 1996 - 22:52:37 EST

Couldn't resist any longer. In Western WA if I got stopped the
information would come up that I have a CPP (concealed pistol permit) and
they would want to know if I was "carrying" (what the h***'s the permit
for?) and if I were want to inspect the piece. Heard of at least two
folks who've had this happen and had the idiot cop point the citizens gun
at the citizen whilst said idjit tries to figure out if it's loaded,
whatever. And these people are supposed to know ALL about firearms(?)!

Off the soap box.

Larry, what me carry officer, no, that's only for when I'm going to the
range, sir, Elliott