traction

From: Chad Hopp (chopp@ccad.uiowa.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 20 1996 - 14:42:59 EST

The only thing I found good for traction is a good pair of snow chains. I
have 92 dakota long bed and this is the only good solution. I was lucky
enough to live a couple of blocks from Rud Chains in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
They have a factory that makes them for the whole nation.

I only paid $50 for size 235 tires. They are made out of aircraft wire, which
are alot better than the old chains. They also take only 30 seconds to put
on.

Chad