Re: dots on the spedo

From: Jane or Larry Elliott (elliott@serv.net)
Date: Thu Nov 21 1996 - 21:59:49 EST

As someone has already suggested maybe they're calibration marks or
upshift marks, mine has the upshift light and a tach but no marks (that I
can see).

BTW, if you try cruising at 90 in Montana you may be talking to a nice man
from the MHP about "basic rule". You do NOT want a basic rule ticket,
just short of reckless driving and heavily fined. The natives mostly
drive 75ish, but they do it EVERYWHERE just like in the good old days
which makes a 2 lane hiway a very expedient way to get from here to there.
Scares bejeezus outta the furriners too!

Larry Elliott, MT Native sentenced to Seattle for bad behavior, going back
soon though.