Re:Shift Kit

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 21 1996 - 21:17:50 EST

2 Days! I had one ordered from the dodge dealer also for a good 2 months but
they did not even have a release date. I happened to see a add in one of the
Mopar Mags for this kit for the A518 tranny. I called TCI and they told me to
call Jegs or any of there dealers and I would probably get it cheaper. Jegs
was the same price and didn't have it in stock so I called TCI back and
ordered from them second day air UPS and had it in 2 days. With shipping and
all it was around $92, Instructions were pretty fair and it works well. Can
be set up as Heavy Duty or Street Plus with very positive, sharp shifts but
is very driveable at normal driving. Kit is TCI 220500 and works with A500
(42RH/42RE) and A518 (46RH/47RH)

Bill