Re: New Fuel??

From: Jane or Larry Elliott (elliott@serv.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 1996 - 21:42:12 EST

Sounds like the oxygenated crap that they sold in Seattle for several
years to reduce CO emissions. Apparently it does, but it causes no end of
problems, particularly poor fuel mileage, poor running and clogged fuel
filters in vehicles with steel fuel tanks. My Dakota just got terrible
mileage with the stock SBEC, no reduction with the MP SBEC though. Since
the air has been cleaned up, probably from enough clunkers dying more than
anything, we don't get it this year : )).

Larry Elliott, '92, 3.9, 4x4, 5 sp'd, LE