Re: dots on the spedo -Reply

From: Mark Jones (mjones@ngl.ca)
Date: Wed Nov 27 1996 - 07:19:41 EST

> I think that the ones you're describing are the Kilometer markings. The
> ones he's talking about are real, real, real, real tiny, and are ONLY
> around the 90.

I don't think they are kilometer marks, they are usually blue lines on the
inside of the white mph markings and they would be illuminated. If they
where there should be on at 62 mph (100 km/h). Anyways, mine has the
little white marks too at the same spots and my speedometer is in
kilometers. Calibration marks makes the most sense to me.

BTW saw a couple of Fords siting in the ditch this morning. I guess they
don't care for 8 inches of snow.

Mark
94 V6 4x4 ClubCab 5spd