Re: odd starter problem -Reply

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 03 1996 - 09:30:30 EST

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Jason B. Bleazard wrote:

> This may sound silly, but are your battery cables tight? I just
> discovered that mine were fairly loose. That didn't change the
> fact that the battery wouldn't start it after I left my lights on (DOH!),
> but it did click the solenoids together where it wouldn't before
> being tightened.
Jason,
        Thanks for your reply. I did that first! I have had my share of
cars that made day to day driving an adventure and I was hoping my streak
was ended (sure it was). I removed, cleaned and retightened the battery
teminals. The result was clean battery terminals and the knowledge that
it was something else <G>.

Thanks again,

1994 Dakota 5.2l 0 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu