Re: Underdrive pulleys

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 03 1996 - 17:34:59 EST

>>how did you connect the dryer's discharge side and is it still round or
how shaped?<<

Stock side of air cleaner hose slides over original inlet at aircleaner, Left
side I took Half of the metal duct that came with kit and ovaled it to fit
aircleaner height drilled with hole saw and fit metal duct to aircleaner
housing then fit hose on still round end. Inlet ends fit nicely from bottom
both sides of radiator with scoops facing front. Had to support hoses (until
I can find better ones) as the get quite soft and flexible from the heat
under hood. However I made one change at a time each of several weeks and
gained 2 tenths and 2 MPH.

Bill