Working on the leak

From: John Walker (dakota@WKU.CAMPUS.MCI.NET)
Date: Thu Dec 05 1996 - 00:46:13 EST

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one having the leaking problems. I
wish that none of us had the problem! I am in the process of determining
the source of the leak. After final exams I will pull the carpet and seat,
break out the silicon caulking and go to work. As Rader mentioned about
parking different angles, that seems to make a difference for me. My old
man thinks that Kukukooter@aol.com is on the right track with the lower door
seal. I'll keep you posted on the results. If it is the Heater Plenium,
does anyone know a sure way to totally get rid of the problem?