Re: MAGNUM PARTS

From: John Walker (dakota@wku.campus.mci.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 1996 - 15:42:06 EST

Scott,
        I was talking about the 1997 Mopar Performance Parts Catalog. I
recieved mine through the Mopar Performance Race Team. I am pretty sure you
can order one from your dealer (Part NO P5249645) for $5. The number to
join the Race Team is 1-800-348-4696. Along with the Catalog you get a
subscription to Mopar Performance News. It is only $18, and it is well
worth it!

I noticed that you have a '68 Camaro RS, Did you see the August '96 Hot Rod?
There is a killer '67 Camaro that was built to compete in the One Lap
America race. It features 17-inch ZR1 wheels, Corvette spindles and
suspension mods, and a big list of other modifications. I attached a
picture with this e-mail. It is awesome!

John
http://members.tripod.com/~mopar

67cam.jpg