Hello

From: Don Mattern (mattern@hg.uleth.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 09 1996 - 17:40:20 EST

Hello Dakota People,

I am new on this list and I look forward to hearing and sharing lots of
useful stuff about Dodge Dakota Trucks. Technically I do not, as yet,
have a Dakota. I have one on order from the factory and it is supposed
to be delivered by mid-January. I will be buying a '97 Dodge Dakota Club
Cab, 4X2, SLT Plus. I have ordered it with the 3.9 liter V6, 4 speed OD
Automatic transmission, Sure-Grip rear axle, 3.90:1 differential ratio
and the handling package which includes - rear stabilizer bar, 15X8"
aluminum cast wheels and P235/70R15 OWL tires. I would have liked to
order it without a stereo system but, apparently, that's not an option.

Any information that list members can share with regard to closing the
deal on this truck and/or the proper procedures for breaking it in would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

                        -Don Mattern-