Kukukooter's baby

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 1996 - 03:16:59 EST

> In a message dated 96-12-10 19:10:53 EST, KMansfie@compucom.com (KEN
> MANSFIELD) writes:
>
> << Why not state your speed? Were you carrying a baby or
> something?
> >>
> No, I am male...
> Kuk

So what does being male have to do with having a baby in the vehicle and
travelling high speeds? Haven't you guys seen 'Raising Arizona'? :^)

C'mon Kuk, fill us in on the details. Don't be so secretive. :^)

Now on to more serious business: MY TRUCK IS ALMOST HERE!!!
The salesdude told me yesterday that the truck was shipped from the plant last
week and should be here any day now. Weeeeee!!!

I didn't get to order the 31" tires and fender flares but she'll still be
beautiful. :^) :^) :^)

-Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv

'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, 5.2L/5-spd (on order)