Traction Bars

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 1996 - 09:12:40 EST

Well I guess I am now in the market for some traction bars. At the track I
get a perfect 1st gear launch (60ft time = 2.1s) But as soon as I stick 2nd
gear it hops about 4-5 times. This of course is slowing me down, and
putting alot of stress on my drivetrain.
Any suggestions? I hate the way regular bars look, expecially on a truck.
I would like some discreet ones if possible.

Thanks...

Alan 94,V8,SLT,5spd,3.21,MP SBEC,Flowmaster,SureGrip,MSD (work in progress)
ET=15.1 @ 89.12