Re: Oil Filter for 96 Dak

From: Lloyd W. Christianson (rtkba@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 1996 - 19:07:56 EST

When I bought my '95 V6 Auto SLT EXT Cab 4x4, the dealer held a new Dodge
owners class. During the class the subject of oil filters was brought up
and the Service Manager told us that Dodge/Chrysler had noticed problems
with Mopar engines using FRAM filters(maybe just the Magnums). I had
always used Frams on all my other vehicles, but my 3.9L has never felt
ORANGE against its side because of the dealers comments.

Suggestions? Experiences? Feelings? Comments?
Wayne
RTKBA@juno.com