Re: Tire Wear

From: Phil McClay (Phil_McClay@qmgateib.mitre.org)
Date: Fri Dec 20 1996 - 22:19:13 EST

         Reply to: RE>Tire Wear

I don't think so Jim ;-)

not true about me either; we ain't "wussies" just because of less tire wear.
If you're ever in Boston I'll prove it. I'm not one of our 4x2 drag racer
list members, but I'm usually in the left lane passing everybody else and
participating in stop light match-ups. My Dakota: 4x4 V8 Magnum 5-speed
w/3.55 rear, don't leave home without it.

its not the Goodyears; its the stock shocks, hard cornering, and smokin' tire
burn-outs