Re: Dakota Dye-cast Model

From: Chuck & Bev (r49miner@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 22 1996 - 12:53:44 EST

Chuck & Bev wrote:

> JLMark@westvirginia.com wrote:
> >
> > I need your help. I am desperately looking for a dye-cast model of the Dodge Dakota
> > for my boyfriend. He wants one for Christmas...a real one...but this is all I can
> > do for now. He is a huge model fan and collector
> > and is obsessed with this truck. Can you help me?
> >
> Snip

 I don't know if they have what you want but you might try and give them
 a look and call. They say they have over two thousand models. I found
it
 while looking for accessories for my new 2500 CC 4X4 Diesel Ram Truck,
 and remembered you.

 http://directory.web.aol.com/ads/e/ExoticarModelCo/ad188/page_1.html

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. Chuck