Re: Bed Liners

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 1997 - 16:34:17 EST

> I'm interested in a bedliner or a sprayed on coating for my 95 Dakota.
> What's the best price I should pay for the spray on? Will they really last
> 10 years? I don't care about resale because I usually drive them 10+ years.
> (wait, that would be the year 2006 in my truck..... maybe they will have
> bolt on anti-gravity gear.....) Happy New Year everyone!

Dave:

My '97 Dakota is now sporting a spray-in bedliner (under-the-rail)
that was installed for $289. It's a very glossy and looks sharp in
my black truck.

> (I hope everyone has sent postmaster@jadeinc.com a polite _private_ reply to
> his deluge of e-mails. His mailbox should be quite full for a few days......)

Yeah, that guy was obviously a real nob. Anyone who has been on the
Internet for a few years would know better than to send out a stream
of crap like that. Maybe we should chop a few Dakota donuts in this
guy's front yard? Ha ha ha! ;^)

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd