Re: inttrodutory message

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 1997 - 12:14:34 EST

At 09:23 AM 1/6/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi my name is Bruce I have a red 97 Dakota SLT.club cab v8 sorry i cant
>send any pictures,I dont have a scaner. but if you look at any of the
>Dakota adds that are out it looks just like the red club cab two wheel
>drive with all the toys and the big wheel package. I live in Calgary
>Canada. is there any other Dakota oweners out there living in the great
>white north? ah!

Hi Bruce:

I live in Victoria, B.C. and have a white 97 SLT clubcab V8 4x4. It sure
came in handy
during the blizzard of 96 (75 year snowstorm). For a couple of days, nothing
moved except snow plows and military vehicles. Things are getting back to
normal now - pouring in rain.

You can see a photo of it on Jon's web page. I had the photo optically
scanned at London Drugs. It costs a buck and a bit per image.

Welcome to the group.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia