Re: Tranny problems -Reply

From: KEN MANSFIELD (KMansfie@compucom.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 1997 - 14:29:56 EST

Jeffrey,

Send the SS off to Callaway for the SuperNatural 383. It
should have enough power, then, to pull your trailer.

klm

>>> <jeffwynn@intrepid.net> 01/05/97 08:29am >>>

I am also looking for advice from those of you who have taken
extended trips
(15k+ miles) with your Dakota (particularly those with manual
trannys).
My wife and I are planning on a several month trip across
the US with
our 3800# trailer and can't decide on a larger truck, perhaps
with
diesel, or just keeping our Dak (and maybe doing a few
mods!).

Thanks,
Jeff Wynn
95 Dakota V-8 5sp 4x4
95 Impala SS GGM
73 Jeep J-4000 truck

mailto: jeffwynn@intrepid.net
Why have virtual reality when real reality is available?