Arrgh ! My finger slipped !!

From: Lee Jacobs (LJacobs@calvin.uchsc.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 10 1997 - 13:28:05 EST

Please disregard my last message
(about tapered turds)

I was responding to someone else (I just set up an e-mail
account for him) and he likes bad humor, what can I say ??

*somehow* if found this pearl of bad jokes to be on this
list. Aarrrrrgghhh !!

Oblig. Dakota stuff:
Um. I can't think of any problems, my Dakota rules !!

Only comment: the center console (buckets and 5 speed) on my 96
doesn't seem to be made for fitting cassettes nor CD's. I think
I'll design my own insert.

96 SLT CC 4x4 V8 LimSlip 3.90 Overhead Pwindows Plocks 4wABS 5spd predators

   __
  / / ___ ___ Lee Jacobs
 / / / _ \/ _ \ LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
/ /__| __/ __/ University of Colorado Health Sciences
\____/\___|\___| Big Aspirations, Small Wallet.