95 problems

From: William & Alice Moore (williammoore@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 19 1997 - 15:10:29 EST

Anyone know of a fix for hard hot starting? My 95 V8 starts immediately
when cold, but when warmed up will not start first try. I have to crank
a second time and it usually starts then. It is under warranty but I
have to find a time I don't need transportation for a few days first.
Also, if you hear an annoying squeak only when you have a heavy
passenger riding along, it is the sheet metal between floor and cat.
converter. Bend the edges down anywhere they seem too close to the
floor pan, or make the dealer do it! One more, my gas gauge goes nuts
occasionally, often right after filling the tank but at other times
also. About 2 or 3 times a month it flops all over the place. Anyone
else seen this?