Re: '92 Magnum V6 4X4 EFI Stalling When Warm

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Mon Jan 20 1997 - 07:47:08 EST

Stephen;
Welcome to the List. I had the same Problem with the engine
being too cold too long. I think it was this way ever since
I had it. well after 4 years, I found the too cold too long
code and replaced the Thermostat. That fixed the prob and
now I have heat in the truck like I never had before!
I always thought that the temp gauge being on the 'C' was
normal until I changed the Thermostat. Now I know better and
It only cost me 1.49 to get Heat. All those years freezing...
-rick
'90 4x4 3.9L Auto