Re: Gibson Exhuast for 96 (was 96 mods)

From: Lee Jacobs (LJacobs@calvin.uchsc.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 14:09:49 EST

[snip] Ned Wrote:
> Hmm, so who was it that had the '96 model Dak and added the '95 model
> Gibson exhaust to it, and had to modify the kit to fit the extra 02
> sensor?? No biggie, Jules has informed me that Gibson has a model for
> the 1996 Daks so he will be making the acquaintance of my credit card
> very soon...<drool> <pant>
[snip]

That would have to be Bob Allen, Ned.
His experience with it could be found at:
http://www.sky.net/~boballen/dakota/gibson.html
but I, personally, will hold out for the 'made for 96' goodies.

96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 cc 4wABS 1500 miles in 7 months <gak!>

   __
  / / ___ ___ Lee Jacobs
 / / / _ \/ _ \ LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
/ /__| __/ __/ University of Colorado Health Sciences
\____/\___|\___| Big Aspirations, Small Wallet.