94 Dakota 3.9L Mods

From: Patrick DePratti (PDepratti@gnn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 18:17:18 EST

I have a 94 3.9L V6 4x4. I am looking to add a few more HP and Ft. Lbs of
Torque for Towing. I am getting the K+N FIPK for the truck. My question is
what other mods are available for this truck. I have heard of the JET chip as
well as the MP SPEC but I am not sure if it is available for this year. I am
also curious as to effects of the chips. I would think that the added Hp and
Torque would help on towing but have seen postings stated the opposite. Any
ideas suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks,
PatD
94 Club Cab 4x4 3.9L V6