Re: Stick to Dak's fellas

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 1997 - 03:44:20 EST

The Master of Reality wrote:

> YEAH, i thought that that was a problem that only i had
>
> does anyone with an auto get a reving sound in reverse.
> kind of like the sound of a manual trand in reverse?
>
> -Master Of Reality

Mine ocasionally makes a faint moaning sound when cold in reverse. Have
only noticed it recently...
I too have the dreaded seat belt recoil problem. I don't notice it
because it has become second nature to reach over my shoulder and refeed
it when I get out. My passengers usually wind up having to open the
door back up and pick up the plastic seatbelt holder and lay it back
inside the cab. It has broken because of the repeated closings on it.
Not a big prob. though...

P.S. I finally got my signature file back :)

--
-
Michael Clark        mike@snakebite.com