Re: Intro & some experiences

From: M. Jass & A. McEntee (mjass@magi.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 1997 - 14:13:19 EST

At 05:30 PM 23/01/97 -0500, you wrote:

>the tech is there did you ever hear od a vapor carb
>someone told me about it 2 years ago
>he said that he had a caddy in the 60's that he went 1000 miles and the
>gague never moved.

His fuel gague must have been broken!! Or are we refering to the temprature
gague ;-} ?

>i told a friend on mine and he (JUST TODAY) found somthing on the internet
>a long time ago vapor carbs were invented but it is hush hush
>oil companies will go out of business if they get released
>i was thinking of doing a research paper on them for school but it will be
>too hard to find info

This sounds very similar to the "Electrsonic" made by Autotronics in the
70's. It atomized fuel using ultrasonic techniques, similar to the
ultrasonic humidifyers you by for your home. [SOURCE: Petersen's Carburetion
& Fuel Systems, 1977, ISBN 0-8227-5013-9 or ISBN 0-8227-6003-7]

Throdle body fuel injection is far superior, and comparing this thecnique to
multi-port fuel injection is like comparing toothpicks to telphonepoles.

Michael Jass

'87 Dakota "Fastback"
'62 Cadillac Sedan de Ville