Re: Sending multiple copies...

From: M. Jass & A. McEntee (mjass@magi.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 1997 - 23:12:33 EST

John Lindsay wrote:
>maybe it is why we get all the undelivery mail.
>do you know why that is?

There are some people who suscribed to this list who do not have valid
e-mail addresses any more, but they did not unsucribe, or didn't know how,
before their account was terminated. It is upto the administrator of this
list to clean up his "bot" list to correct this "Undeliverable Message".

> To post to the list, send your e-mail message to:
>
> dakota@sseg.ait.fredonia.edu
>
> Feel free to post an introductory message with any personal information,
> experience, or comments you may have. If you wish, you can upload a
> picture of your (or someone elses ;-) Dakota to the ftp site. (Details
> in /pub/mailing-lists/dakota/pictures/INDEX)
>
> If you send a message to dakota-request@sseg.ait.fredonia.edu with a
> subject of:
>
> "info" or "help" (no quotes)

Michael Jass