Fog Light Mounting in Grill

From: James Babcock (james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 1997 - 08:25:57 EST

I've been thinking about cutting the grill to mount a set of fogs....
I really liked seeing this idea on another truck, but what if the
lenses of the light are broken? You might want to have a second
set of lenses before you install the lights in case the lenses are
not available when one breaks. Metal mesh or some other stone guard
over the lights might help too. Good luck.

-Jim.
'87 V6 auto 4x4

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com