factory *Ventvisors*

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 1997 - 11:50:43 EST

Has anyone purchased these from 'Dodge' for a '97?

The accessory catalog says that they mount inside the window channel (as do
the full-size Dodge trucks), however I bought a set direct from *Ventshade*
(same company that supplies Dodge) and they mount on the painted portion of
the door. I would like to know if in fact the factory ones do also.

Question #2: Has anyone order and received the *Molded, Premium Style,
Side Steps* from Dodge? Mine have been order since before Christmas, and
when the dealer checks on them, he receives this code "not yet released",
this is also true with the painted grill guard. Can anyone address this?

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>