Re: No Subject

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 1997 - 20:29:21 EST

DesignTech@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> why yes i do... why?
> i am clueless as to why you are asking me this
>
> i have a K&N with one of those air cleaners that sux air in from all around
> it.
> the kind where you sandwich the round filter between 2 metal plates..
>
> please explain what this noise is... should i be worried???

        Only worry about the $$$ you are hearing going down into the engine...

It's kinda like an accelerator pump (but Fuel Injected)... Not too
worry....
It's normal... You are hearing the inner-workings of the intake!! Most
people
LOVE that sort of thing!!!! I rarely hear it on mine... My exhaust
seems to
drown out most it... OH WELL!!!

        ...Sam '95 SLT (I'm BAAACK)