Re: 2" exhaust system?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 08 1997 - 06:17:06 EST

<< let the engine tell me how to tune the system by the paint method on my
single exhaust. >>

What the hell is the paint method??????? And why would it also not work for
dual exhaust?? I have checked my truck with the Snap-on MT2500 and it is
always rich at full throttle so apparently not to lean with the set up I
have.. Also with NOS you need all the exhaust out you can get...

I do realize that any set up designed and tuned for a particular purpose
would probably be better than a non tuned set up, but my point is in my
opinion Duals look better than a single pipe, look more performance minded..
 If I had to have a single system for max performance I'd stick a dummy on
the other side just so it would look good. If the duals out the back dirty up
the rear then stick them out the side behind the wheel but seems to me you
would get better flow out the back than bucking the air blowing by on the
side??

Hey whatever works for ya but I love da duals...

Bill