Re: 2" exhaust system?

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 08 1997 - 20:41:57 EST

In a message dated 97-02-08 06:26:40 EST, WillTier@aol.com writes:

<< What the hell is the paint method?????? >>
On a true dual system, it'll tell you where to to correctly place the
crossover for maximum torque by scavenging. I admit, duals are much more
performance oriented, but for true "performance" duals on a Dak, you'd have
to move the gas tank outa the way to suit my performance needs with a tuned
crossover and minimal amount of bends. But the reason I replied, is because
you said single exhaust are best left to buses. No flames intended...
Kuk
95 Greyhound