Re: 2" exhaust system?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 09 1997 - 17:53:32 EST

<< I prefer (though I want a scoop...Right Kukukooter? :) to have the
 stealth approach.. A sleeper you might say... >>

Agree there, I also like the stealth approach to a point, excluding Dual
Exhaust.
This is where I am trying to control wheel hop without the showy traction
Bars.

<<Do you really tow a 35' travel trailer with you Dakota??!?? I was
looking into getting a 24' trailer, but the empty trailer weight was
near
5500#s... Add water, food, junk, that would take it up to 6200# or
so...Add
the weight of my truck 4300# (me, wife, 2-black labs, and full
tank-O-gas)...
And it'd be above the max CGVW.... How does it tow (real experience,
not
fantasy..) >>

I have only towed it 3 times as we have been leaving it parked and using it.
The trailer weighs 5900 empty. I did not have any trouble with it but I would
not and do not take long trips with it. I believe my truck was rated to haul
6700 so it would be pushing it but seemed to do quite well.

Billy Bob Two Pipes