Gentle suggestions and update...

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Tue Feb 11 1997 - 12:00:00 EST

Hi all -

First of all, kudos to Jon for making the switch over to the new
software/hardware for the Dakota Mailing List. It should make the list
much smoother! Great job!!

Now, let's get down to brass tacks... If I may make a couple of *gentle*
suggestions to some of the list members:

<soapbox mode on>

1) If you post to the list, please use a signature line which includes
your E-mail address, in case someone wishes to respond to you directly.
 Nothing is more frustrating than not being able to respond to someone
directly, and having to clog up the bandwidth on the list by asking "Hey,
who posted about blah blah blah...?"

2) If you're responding to a large post, *PLEASE* just quote an
appropriate *section* of the text, NOT THE WHOLE MESSAGE, if there's
nothing appropriate just change your subject line to RE: K&N filters (or
whatever the topic is) so that you don't have a 100-line message with
only 5 new lines... and people will know which topic you are referring
to...

<soapbox mode off>

There, I'm done! Thanks for listening...

Mandatory Dakota Content:

Well, thanks to Jules, I received my Gibson 3" exhaust last Friday. I'm
waiting on a few more parts from him (got sick of waiting for the MP SBEC
for the '96's), and then I'll be making some modifications to my truck in
the next few weeks, including Jules' version of the FIPK, a chrome valve
cover breather, a Super Street TBI w/Mystery shaft, and maybe a new MSD
coil, brass rotor, plugs and Magnecor wires! 8-)

For more info on the Super Street TBI and other Magnum Peformance TBI
products, see:

http://www.rswilson.com/ram/midway/mpi/mpi2/mpi2.html

Yeeee-haaa!! I'll keep y'all posted on the status of the mods!!

Ciao!

         Network Administrator | _ _ _ _ _ _
       Rockville General Hospital | |_` |_` _ |_| |_| |_ |_| |_`
       (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org) | ,_| | | | |_ |\ ,_|
  '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab |
  '84 Nighthawk 650 '85 Honda XR-350R | ----------------------------