Smog Test in Washington

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 13 1997 - 22:58:32 EST

I went to the test last year with cat only exhaust (he crawled underneath to
insert the tailpipe sensor, heh, heh) after-market cam, custom induction K&N
system, computer and ignition. It had better spec's than the truck did stock
mainly due to the hot ignition system. This is IM-240 test that measures
different loads on the motor at different gears and rpm's. No visual
inspection under the hood, suprizing eh? I have the pulley's on now, which
worry me because the idle voltage is considerably less now, which can effect
idle emmisions. Good thing I saved the stock pulley's and belt. I'll let
everyone know what happens with month's test...
Kuk