Tow Hooks - 93 Dakota 4x4

From: Mike Demski (mdemski@wwnet.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 1997 - 09:34:06 EST

Hello! I own a 96 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 CC SB and my brother owns a 93
Dodge Dakota (Sport) 4x4 CC. The Dodge dealer had front tow hooks for
my 96 Ram, but they don't have anything for his Dakota.

My brother really wants to take his 93 Dakota 4x4 on a winter trail ride
with my four wheeling club in a few weeks, but his rig really needs a
good anchor point or two up front and in the rear in case he has to take
a strap, winch, etc. I figure for the rear, he could use a class III or
IV receiver hitch and the Warn receiver shackle bracket, unless some of
you have a better idea for a rear tow hook or anchor point that we
haven't thought of yet.

So, can those of you with tow hooks up front (and perhaps rear) please
let us know what kind they are and where we can mail order these and how
exactly they are rigged up? Please share with us how your front/rear
anchor points are setup for a strap or winch recovery, etc.

Many thanks from the both of us in advance.

--
Regards,
  Mike Demski - mdemski@wwnet.com

(and)