Bad Paint-Dan Meyer

From: Corky (corky@lnknet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 1997 - 09:14:18 EST

Dan, I have silver over grey. Have a friend with a white one and almost
all the paint is gone. His started 2 yrs ago, mine 6 mo. ago. Body shops
tell me the sealer was <baked too long or, not enough time from sealer
to 1st coat, or bad sealer>???? Take your pick. Mine started at the top
left rear of the cab. Now it's comming off the hood, cab top front and
to the rear of the left window. Keep an eye out. Look at the seam
around the top of the cab. Tx for the post.