Re: rediculous speedo calibration

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sun Feb 16 1997 - 20:12:28 EST

i did mean this in a joking way, the thing with email is that you can't
show how you mean things..
sorry for the offence
i suppose i could have put a hehe or somthing

i don't want to make fun of anyone because i would like to help people
if i wanted to make fun, i wouldn't have given the explaination.
it was just a way for him to realize that his way of thinking was wrong,
and i supplied him with help
-Mark