Two questions?

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Fri Feb 21 1997 - 15:24:28 EST

First question:
        Does anybody have an opinion on the MSD-5 vs. MSD6a ignition system?
I am not planning on racing the truck and am looking for mileage over
performance, though some performance would be nice. The truck is only a V6.

Second question:
        To those of you that have club cabs. Has anybody noticed the
"mirrored" tint on the extended cab side windows? I have my windows tinted and
this mirrored f
effect on the CC side windows doesn't look to good IMHO. I was wondering if
there was a way to get rid of the mirror, maybe it peals off or something.
Just wondering.

Thanks

Gregg
92 CC V6